Some tips for understanding the seniority lists:
- SITE: This is your seniority home location. Each part-timer has a “home” location for their seniority. You may teach anywhere in the district, BUT your seniority only counts for your home campus/site.
- RETURN RIGHTS: These are your return-load rights. No one below you on the list, in your discipline, should have classes unless you have first been offered your return load. Please note, return rights do not have to be used when canceling or bumping classes. Part timers NEVER bump, they just get bumped.
- DISCIPLINE: This is the discipline that you have return rights to. Being at the top of your discipline on the list, does not mean you have rights to specific times or classes. It just means no one else below you can be offered classes unless you have been offered your full return rights. The list should include all disciplines you have taught since 2001. If you believe something to be wrong or missing, contact your rep.
- LOAD: Used as REFERENCE ONLY to calculate RANK. This is the number of units taught since 2001. If you believe something to be wrong or missing, contact your rep.
- RANK: YCCD Rank; used as REFERENCE ONLY.
For more information about the seniority lists and other helpful information, refer to our Blue-Book.
2022 Spring Alpha-Sort
2022 Spring Discipline-Sort
2021 Fall-Alpha Sort
2021 Fall-Discipline Sort
2021 Summer-Alpha Sort
2021 Summer-Discipline Sort